Ten on Ten - February 2013
Ten on Ten.
Oh, I love this day.
10 hours, 10 photos.
Looking for beauty in the small things.
Started by a bit of sunshine in 2008.
Ten on Ten - February:
1. Woke up with a "tummy egg" (what he calls a tummy ache).
Banana to the rescue.
2. Mu patiently waiting for a teenager to wake up.
3. Tyler doing the dishes. Sigh...
4. Mardi Gras tie for work.
5. House plant babies!
6. Crayons, toys, snacks, books...
waiting to Skype with Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Bill.
7. The most expensive inedible broccoli EVER.
Over $100 in dirt and seeds.
Record breaking heat wave.
Record breaking rainfall.
Record breaking freezing temperatures.
(all within three months)
Now bugs... haha, I think I'm done gardening in Phoenix.
8. Afternoon face mask. #nomakeup #Sundayfunday
9. Homework on the floor.
10. Pink clouds, no elephants.